Week 2

I am starting on week 2. Not sure if I can still blog daily cos I may be repeating my meals Liao...

This morning I had a rude shock when Ezra cried so loud! I dashed out of the toilet n realised that he closed the door n had his tiny fingers caught! Poor boy it must have been so painful for him cos he seldom cry so badly! We apply ice and massage his fingers and of cos prayed over it with him. Thank God Ezra was fine aft a while.

I prepared tuna spread the night before for breakfast and intending to eat it with lettuce and cucumber.


But I was so busy this morning in school and decide to skip that so I can still have my lunch at 12.30pm.

Lunch was stir fry greens with mushroom n curry chicken.


I was craving for my beef again so dinner was beef steak n cauliflower.


While ezra had ikea meatball n sauce!

Jac has been very busy at work. These days it's always just me and ezra for dinner and after that we will pick jac up abt 9pm. I thank God for the ride back where we can catch up with happenings.

A shocking thing happened in jack office recently. A close working partner passed away in her sleep! She was still in office the day before although she was not feeling very well. Such is life and how fragile it is. Life can be 'terminated' in such short notice n we really ought to love those around us, make peace with those that angered us. I am so thankful that I have found God and I know my future and hope lies in Him!

1 comments:

Angie said...

oh dear, so sad to hear about jac's colleague.
i just heard from my MIL that that day when she went karaoke, the man who sang b4 her went back to his seat and while she was singing, the man collapsed and they couldnt get his heartbeat back.
WHAT THE!!!???

I was telling Clement we must listen to our body and we must take good care of ourselves for the sake of our loved ones!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes