Couple time

Finally our son will be back in about 19 hours. While we do miss him greatly, we were also very thankful for the opportunity to have our couple time.

This afternoon we spent a bit of time exploring Fort Canning and Oxley road. After which we decided to head to The Rice Table at orchard for dinner. However, as we did not made any reservation before hand we arrived at a fully booked restaurant.

Disappointed, Viv and I wander around abit while deciding for an alternative. We finally settled for an extravagance dinner at Carousel.







1 comments:

Shana said...

err.. a stupid question..What's that on the second pic? ^_^

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes