Day 6 meals

I was on training today n I cant prepare my lunch so I thot I will find some fish soup stall. I also brought along an apple and my crackers for snacks! Lunch time came and it was raining so heavily and it was difficult to get out so my snacks became my lunch! Today I had my first cup of coffee black....no sugar no milk....super bitter!

I was quite hungry come dinner and decide its going to be a GOOD meal! Dinner was a plate of salad top with beef tenderloin! I slightly marinated the bee with salt n black pepper and pan fry it brown! VoilĂ ..... A delicious dinner... The beef was very tender and sweet... The juice flowed onto the salad and makes it much favor!



0 comments:

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes