I am 3? Today!!

Yes I turned 3.... today!!

I started the day when one of my teachers sms me wishing me happy birthday and many sms after wishing me. I got out of bed and was stuck in the kitchen since. We are hosting a brunch for a very dear mentor Phil Edwards and some very close and old friends!!
I was busy in the kitchen when everyone insisted that there was someone at the door and it was locked and need me to open the door! I was a bit pissed with Jac thinking why cant he open the door. Sorry darling....Anyway, Jose walked into the flat with this beautifully homemade carrot cake!! Thank you Josephine!! too bad I cant eat the cake.

Julie came and brought me my second bouquet of flowers, my favourite sunflowers... aren't they just so cheerful!
Lai Kuan gave me a boogie present!! A BIG box of Meiji crackers...the only carbos allowed on my diet and a very encouraging card!!
So old liao still have gifts from my dear friends
Phil also brought along some gifts all the way from California... guess who is this phantom??
I was so so EXCITED when I saw this!! Sugarfree gums, the only candy allowed which I can never lay hands on in Singapore and Phil brought it for us!! Everyone was very kind and allowed me to have 4 boxes!! God is so good... granting me small desires of my heart, even without me asking Thank you Lord!
I dont have my handy camera with me and had to take some with my phone. Some of these pic here are taken by Lundy and now I am waiting for more pic on the food and people from Pastor Richard!!

3 comments:

Joyce Long said...

Dear Viv, wishing u blessed birthday with yr loved ones ....forever healthy and happy always..

viv said...

thanks joyce..

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes