I'm on life - 4 July 2010

If you happen to flip the papers of the Straits Times Life session today you may have spotted me n Ezra! Yes we were on papers!

This all happened late last week when I received a call from the ST journalist asking to do a feature on me and my passion for cooking. I needed to share a recipe of a dish that I always bring for parties! She actually got my contacts from a dear friend, Angie... Thanks friend!

They were supposed to do the interview on wed but I changed it to Monday cos I wanted Ezra to be around n was glad that he was allowed in the picture as well! On Monday, I rushed back from work, went to the supermarket to picked up all the needed ingredients and dashed home to cook this dessert!

All done, showered n all ready for the interview. They came n asked lots of random questions n was told that it will be put together into a story! The interview was very casual and a sharing of my life and passion for cooking.

The article m picture turned out nice and I hope readers will find it interesting and try out the recipe!

Now cant wait to show this to Ezra when he comes back tml.






4 comments:

Shana said...

Must keep this article to show to your future grandchildren! ^_^

Angie said...

YEAH!!

When Lijie asked me who can I recommend, I thought of you immediately!!

I enjoyed reading the article very much although, like you said, we already know everythg you mentioned in the interview. hahaha!!!

Nice pic!!! were you given the soft copy?

Lisa Tan said...

Mrs Chuang,
Must learn from you if I have the chance.Ha...

Aces Family said...

Hi Viv,

Yes, read the article and truly admired your passion for cooking. Also lucky u have such a MIL who is willing to share her "aga-aga" recipes...: )

Will try your recommended 甜汤。

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes