A new diet

Yes I have been getting so fat n with age catching up I really felt that I need to do seriously do something abt it before its too late! I can't imagine not being there for Jac or watch Ezra grow up.

I have tried several diet program in the past works for a while n I gave up. Exercise but results very slow! My sister mentioned abt a neighbor who went on this Dr Cohen rapid weight loss diet n aft 2 years, he is still as slim! I made some calls went for the presentation n parted with the money! My very significant contribution to the GSS!

Cut the story short, I went for the blood test, took the results n just got my hands on my personal diet plans ie what catg of food and amt I shld be eating each day. Took some time to plan out my menu and did some shopping to get the correct stuff.

With this program means i shld try to cook my own food as much n choose wisely if i need to dine out.

finally I start on my new diet today! I made egg omelette n wrap it with butterhead... Not bad n quite filling.


Came back from church n while i was preparing my fish soup lunch, I felt very hungry n took 4 pcs of Meiji crackers! Lunch was also very yummy, I added a dish of curry powder n for a different taste n it turned out good! It was not very filling but hopefully things will get better when my stomach size gets smaller!

I shld be cooking western grill for dinner!

It was interesting that I chose today to officially start this new chapter in my life cos today sermon was abt divine healing. Healing has already been done with Jesus on the cross and we need to declare and claim it! Dean Samuel shares that we can claim a new organ in our body if we dare to believe! So today I claimed for a new slimmer and healthy body in the name of Jesus... Amen!

I was still very uncertain if this will work but aft the sermon I totally know that I will be different physically in a few months time! Amen! Do check out n drop me encouragement note ok!

10 comments:

Shana said...

Vivian, Jia You!!! ^_^

Shana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

The pan fried chicken breast looks delicious! can give me the recipe?
exercise is important as it compacts your bone and muscle mass as you lose your fat. try to do brisk walking for at least 30mins for 3x a week. combine with your diet, your results will definitely come faster and you will be healthier too!

WG and I are on a biggest loser competition too. Welcome to the game!

viv said...

Thanks Angie.. Yes will continue with our walking. Ok include recipe in that post ok

wolfgirl said...

Shana.. cannot say jiayou.. I think Viv does not want 'oil' in her food... haha just being lame here lah.

Anyway, Viv, I give you my moral support. Your dieting plans are very inspiring. I may adopt but not as drastic as you.

My health status is also quite a concern.

Thanks for your inspiration.

Lydia said...

Hi sis :) SO, this is your "plunge" huh? I'll support you in prayer :>

Anonymous said...

A close friend of mine also went on the Cohen diet. She LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT!!! It all went well till she completed the actual diet and refeeding prog. Despite going to the gym regularly and eating grass for dinner, she gained back some weight. Apparently, her work stress disrupted her hormones and resulted in the weight gain. So she went back on it, tried to be stress-free and has maintained ever since.

I've been tempted to try it but I don't have the determination to buy from a specific list of ingredients, weigh them, cook them specially for myself... However your latest post on your food looks really good! So different fr my friend's bland meals. All the best, yes you can!

stardust said...

Hi, Viv. Wishing you continue to stick to your new-found diet and exercise. As long you think for the sake of health and family, I am sure you will manage to do it!

Jocelyn said...

Guess dieting is not new to most of us but determination is another thing. I also tried dieting and execising before but gave up soon.

Wish u all the best in yr new plan n do share with us more healthy receipes so tat I can also try to cook more healthy meals for myself n my family..

viv said...

Thank you ladies for all your well wishes... I have a long long way to go... Must pray for determination... Actually the meals are not so bad... Just need to be creative... Today trying out prawn fritters n salad... Even ear like my chicken from last nite!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes