Day 3 meals

Although egg is allowed daily but I just can't seem to cross mental block of eating it daily! Anyway I decided to try something with tofu instead! Cubes tofu, a wedge of chopped tomato, chopped onion n beans with a pinch of salt n black pepper!

I scooped this into the lettuce n eat it... Not too bad... Another breakfast idea!


Lunch was a stir fry fresh swiss brown mushroom with garlic n chicken breast. I marinated the chicken with basil n a little of coke zero! Result = a yummy dish! Again to meet my veg quote I use lettuce as shell for the chicken.


Dinner is a simple steam fish with salt, ginger n a wedge of tomato. I also stir fry veg n mushroom.


Today meals are all quite filling compared to yesterday! I did not even finished up all the crackers quota BUT I need more fruits!

I was just telling jac this morning that my meals were not too bad not really like on diet... Am I doing something wrong!! In the evening I got an email from Cohen n realized that French beans are not allowed n some of the fruits I ate were also not allowed! Oops...

2 comments:

Shana said...

How come French beans are not allowed? Its full of fibre!

viv said...

Aiya there are just some veg n fruits that are not allowed on it Lor...

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes