Day 4 meals

Breakfast was egg again....

For lunch, I did a cabbage wrap! Marinated the chicken breast with salt, pepper n Rosemary. Trim off the stem from the Chinese cabbage and cut into 2 lengthwise. Cut spring onions into 2 and soak it in hot water together with the cabbage leaves. This is to soften the leaves for rolling.

Wrap the chicken n a slice of button mushroom and roll it up. Using a spring onion, tie a knot to secure. I arrange the cabbage stems as the bed and the rolls on it and steam for 7 mins! Not too bad also!




CG has dinner at my place as usual n I cook claypot chicken rice, tofu n a new dish of spinach with salted and century egg. According to them everything was nice! I am so pleased that I was not tempted and just finish my bowl of fish soup!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Viv, i really salute you for your effort and determination!! WOOSH!!! well done, girl!

Joyce Long said...

Wonderful...love this dish and all yr cooking recipe..very healthy...u hve inspired a lot of us to eat right .. @^@

viv said...

Aiyo if I have your body I also not need to be on such.... Haha I cook on every wed so my friend can come take pic for the food blog... If not I cook nobody eat how.. So my cg friends always my ginue pigs

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes