A Very Enjoyable Day

I promised Ezra that I will be back early today and do something special with him. I got home about 3.20pm, rested a little and Ezra woke up abt 4pm. I asked if he like to go to the library or bake muffin.... Guess what was his instant, no need to think respond! "I want to bake muffin!" and dash straight into the kitchen.

I made some butter cream, a cocoa and lemon favour. The cocoa turned out yummy but the lemon one is a little to sour!

It has been a while since I baked with Ezra... however this round I realised that I was able to involve him more besides just decorating the muffin after its cooked. He helped to sieve the flour, fetched the egg and even helped to crack an egg. He was very careful with the assigned task!!

He also helped to scoop the dough into the big muffin cups and I was surprised he managed to even do so for the mini ones!! Good motor control!
He was just monkeying ard with the oven mittens while waiting impatiently for the muffins to cook.
After the muffin cooled off, Ezra added some finishing touch to the muffin with the colourful sugar! See how serious he was to his task!

He wasted no time to demolish 2 mini and 1 big muffin at 1 setting!!
So Super Yummy!Since we baked quite a bit of muffin, Ezra will be bringing some to share with his friends and teachers in school tomorrow!

After the muffin baking, Aunty and I were busy in the kitchen preparing our dinner. In our busyness, we totally forgot abt Ezra. After sometime, I sensed something is not too right as he was way too quiet! True enough, we found him messing up his room with body powder and he was having a wild time playing! When I questioned him, his reply was "Mum, I am just having fun pretending that I am ice skating! See mum, its so slippery rite!" I don't know whether to be angry with him or laugh at him! I thought it was a very creative idea but anyway he was given orders to clean up the mess.... see he was still having FUN cleaning up!!
After dinner, Ezra sneaked into the kitchen and stole another muffin!! He came out dancing and saying "The muffins are so yummy, they are making me dance!"
Tonight's dinner was steamed promfret and stir fried asparagus with fresh abalone mushroom... I started using lots of black pepper and chili flakes for my dishes and that certainly added much favour to the dishes!! Yummy!!

4 comments:

Angie said...

I want to sink my teeth into those muffins too!!!!

ezra is so funny~~~

viv said...

but i thot you having toothache! better avoid sweet stuff... but my muffin not very sweet cos reduced sugar!!

wolfgirl said...

So funny... the yummy muffins making him dance..

Good boy to help with the cleaning up.

Anonymous said...

[color=#2a5db0]Interesting post! thank you for sharing this information. vivhundiary.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#2a5db0]bookmarked... Keep up the great site...[/color]

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes