Feels so good to have Ezra back!!

YES HE IS BACK!! We were at the airport to pick him up and waited and waited for them to appear.... Nadya even held a sign for him!!
Finally they appeared and Ezra was very happy to see us! He was waving and kept doing the thumbs up gesture to us.... seems like reassuring us he is ok!!
He almost ran out of the doors and straight into our arms... I would hardly hold back my tears!!
Nana and Nadya were very kind and draw some pictures for him, they exchanged hugs and gifts and it was so heart warming.
For official records ... we talked to Ezra over the phone every other days and most conversations were short with him telling us he had lots of FUN and that he was happy and excited. Except on Friday evening when he was talking to Jac and he started sobbing!! My in laws have to assure us that he was ok except that he was tired cos he missed his nap. My heart broke & I kind of cried myself to bed that evening too....

After the trip, Ezra seems to have grown so much, he seems taller (but slimmer) and he looks every bit of a BIG boy!!

1 comments:

Angie said...

welcome home, Ezra!! :D see you soon!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes