Day 5

I am into day 5 already!! Although we were told not to weigh ourselves until a month later but who can wait rite!! I weigh myself & I have already started losing weight!! Could it be really true or was it just water I am losing?? We are supposed to be losing inches off on a weekly basis but how come I don't feel loose in my clothes!!

Regardless, with the scales dipping, it gives me the motivation to carry and press on!! Viv... you can make it!!

A big test is coming up this week end cos we are hosting a dim sum party for a friend from the States, Phil Edwards!! We are so looking forward to meeting and catching up with him. He was a very close friend and mentor to both Jac and me during his time here in Singapore with Maggie. We still remember and embraced many of the life lessons he shared with us.

Anyway, I am cooking a few dishes and am trying out a new dish. Red bean and banana wrap!! I ate this at Angie's place last week and kind of enjoyed that. I dont quite like red bean paste from shops so decided to cooked the beans myself!! The paste turned out looking very good and i added some sugar and had to asked my helper to taste!! Since I had some spring roll skin in the fridge, I decided to try making some today as a trial.

I sliced the banana and simply place the red bean and banana on a small spring roll sheet and wrap it and fry it in oil!! Again my helper had to taste it and she gave it a thumbs up!! So so simple to make!! Sorry dont have pic cos my camera is not with me... but will take it on sat... look out for it!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

very good discipline, Viv!! keep it up!!!!

viv said...

haha i hope i can last!!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes