Day 2 meals

I woke up early at 6am to prepare my breakfast and lunch to bring to school.

Breakfast was egg omelette with onion n fresh button mushroom served with lettuce.

Lunch was sliced fish soup with veg. I separate the fish n veg from the soup and I just need to microwave it hot.

Since I am home to cook dinner, it will be a more elaborate affair. I enjoyed the chicken very much last evening so I thot I might as well try it with prawn. I shelled the prawn and make a slit on it's back making it open like butterfly. Instead of using basil, I used parsley n salt to marinate the prawn. Coat it with crushed crumbs of meji crackers and pan fried it in non stick pan. There were some crumbs left over and I just added that into the pan n fry it dry. It tasted just like cereal prawn! Dinner was a big bowl of salad n 9 prawns! Yummy

3 comments:

Angie said...

viv, how abt posing your meals under "recipe" so that we can easily search for them for inspirations and motivations? the food you made sounds so yummy!

viv said...

good idea... will try to do do that... oh a photographer friend of mine is starting a food blog for me... i will cook & share recipe & he will post & take photos of my dishes!! look out for that soon...

Angie said...

wow!! ok!! keep us informed!! i will be popping by to get recipes from you!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes