Warning - Kong Bak Pau

Mum got me a few pcs of pork belly some weeks back & its was still sitting in the freezer!! So I decided to braise kong bak & steam some pau for dinner during one of the nights.

The result came in not too bad!! Ezra would smell it in the living room while watching his evening tv dose & ask "Mummy can I eat char siew?" Of cos my darling, mummy is always so glad to see you enjoying my cookin. After 1 pcs, he asked for a second. BTW I had to teach him the name of this new dish...
Ezra having more kong bak together with the pau... YUMMY!
Among the 4 of us, we finished a whole pkt of bun (10) & this whole plate of kong bak!! Scary!!

4 comments:

Shana said...

Wah, your Kong Bak looks like store-bought leh, good enough for u to open a stall and sell :P

Vivian, u nvr fail to amaze me of those dishes u made that look so delicious and easy to make but yet i nvr thought of making them at home..for eg, your char siew chee cheong fun and this kong bak bao!

Angie said...

With the warning, i am still drooling!!!!!!!!!! VIV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joyce Long said...

alamak..I want to eat lah..

viv said...

haha try cooking.. its really simple, add some veg to make it less guilty!! hahaha

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes