Good Friday Reflection

With Good Friday that just passed, with the business of life, I took a step back to reflect and think about what God has done in my life.

I cant thank God enough for His love and grace for me... He loved me enough to allow His son to die on the cross for me. He loved me enough to turn His face from His son cos of the burden of my sins on Jesus. I remembered reading and not understand how come God tuned His face from Jesus at his dying moments? How can He bear to do that? It must have been recorded wrongly!! It took me a while to recognise that & it never fails to bring a tear to my eyes. The pain that God the Father has to go through with Jesus His son just so we can come to the saving grace of God!! Thank you God, thank you Jesus, thank you Holy Spirit!

I remembered someone sharing her observation with me some years back, on the afternoon of Good Friday, the sky wld always turned dark abt 2-3pm. It was just like 2000 years ago when Jesus was crucified on the cross, when the veil in the temple of torn into 2, it was a dark & sad day for all.

However, we can rejoice and be victorius cos 3 days later, on Easter Sunday, Jesus overcome death, he rose from the died and returned to His Father side. It was a day of dancing and celebration! I can come into the presence of God, into the Holy of Holies cos of His grace! Thank you God, thank you Jesus & thank you Holy Spirit!! Amen! Amen! Amen!

0 comments:

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes