I am his best friend?

We had to go back to the PD for final review and thank God Ezra's lungs are all cleared!! Anyway, while we were getting out of the car, Ezra said something which I cant recall. But when I open his side of the door and unbuckle his car seat belt, he smiled at me sweetly and said "Thank you mummy for rescuing me!!" LOL cos I was surprised with his choice of words! When I pick him up, he hugged me tight and whispered into my ears "Mummy, you are my best friend!" My heart just melted and I kissed him so hard!! I love you son.
While waiting for his turn, he made a friend and the 2 of them just chat and passed funny comments to each other. Dr Tan asked if that was Ezra talking and she loved the chatter of kids!! That's chatty boy for now!!

4 comments:

Angie said...

AWWWWWW!!!!! Such a sweet boy!!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad that Ezra is well again...
Sandra

Lydia said...

nice~

Joyce Long said...

heart melt when I read it...

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes