Happy Birthday Darling

It was Jac's birthday yesterday & I really wanted to bake him his favourite Tiramisu cake. I surf the net, checked with my sis and bought all the ingridents needed. I got Ezra involved, he was supposed to look out and let me know when the mix turned white. He helped to soak the fingers in the coffee and put them in the tray. He did well.

In the course of our baking, I told him that it was daddy birthday tomorrow so we are making his cake, it will be a surprise!! However when the daddy came home in the evening, he ran to the papa & whisper, "Daddy its your cake!!" I gave Ezra the look & he quickly put his fingers on his lips & said "Shhh... its a surprise!" I almost fainted while Jac is rolling with laughter!!

Anyway, Jac wanted to go home and celebrate his big day with his parents, so I prepared roast chicken, fish head curry, sotong salad, fried wantan and veg for dinner.

After dinner, I dress up Jac's birthday cake a little & very happy with the results!However, there is more room for improvement, it can be less sweet & less wet.


A family picture to remember this day. Blessed birthday darling, may you grow in God's wisdom as you lead this family.

7 comments:

Lydia said...

Blessed Belated Birthday! Jacky!! (btw, how old are you? hehe)

Wow-wee... viv, your Tiramisu cake looks good esp. with that "dressing-up", how you did those letters? What's a sotong salad? Should have taken a pic of the food lah... my DH loves fried wantan!

Wish I can be like you... can cook and bake... and you're working somemore! You are a COOL wife aren't you?! :)

Ezra so cute in that pic and he is way too funny with that little surprise for daddy, haha!

wolfgirl said...

Jacky, Happy belated birthday!

The tiramisu looks yummy!!!!!!!!
I love tiramisu.. (get the hint??)

Viv's cooking skills are really AMAZING! You can really cook!

viv said...

wolfie... tell me when is your birthday I will bake one for you!!

I enjoy cooking & baking... well as to a good cook... it cos you guys have not seen my failure dishes!!

Lydia, my sis gave me this idea, i wash & put those letters magnets on the cake, scatter coco powder!!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday, Jac!!!!!!!!!! wishing you happiness and good health!!

VIV!! i will tell you when is WG's bday... so that i can eat the cake too. wahahahahaha!!!!

Jacky said...

hi all, thanks. yes, i'm very blessed to have such wonderful and capable wife. =)

Joyce Long said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jacky...you are so lucky to have a wondrous wife who can cook so well ..

Idy said...

Happy belated birthday, Jacky!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes