Someone asked me out for a date!!

Yes my darling asked me out for a date out of the blue on Monday evening and of cos I said yes!! Actually it has been a while since we went on a date, spending time together doing couple stuff. I came home a bit earlier yesterday so I can play a little with Ezra before heading out. Ezra keep asking why I need to go out, can he follow? I sms jac but his reply was "I prefer to be just us, couple time for this evening"

It was decided that we will have a quick dinner & catch the 7.15pm X-man show. While waiting for Jac at Marina Square, I saw a handsome man carrying a bouquet of sunflowers walking towards me!! It was such a surprise!! I wondered what was the occasion and Jac simply said, "Cos I promised to always give you surprises!!"I was carrying my flowers proudly and into the cinema!! The show was good, just like I had enjoyed the Batman origin. It brings back or the reason how these super heros become who they are and the reasons are often sad.

It short but very enjoyable evening with my darling hubby. Thank you darling for a life span of surprises!! I love you.

9 comments:

Lydia said...

Vivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv! I've tears in my eyes!! Jac is such a man of his word... a life span of surprises?! Wow~

(must let my ah-lao read this post liao, haha!)

Meekfreek said...

You and Jacky are the perfect couple. He's a lovely husband and you are a lovely wife. Glad you enjoyed your date :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely evening.... alone time with the one u love.....
Sandra

Angie said...

WAH!!!!!!!!!! WAH WAH WAH!!!!!!!!! WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH!!!!!!!!!!

Shana said...

It's so impt to have couple time without kids as often we are so bz being parents. Jacky is one romantic guy ya :)

Anonymous said...

So sweet...

Jocelyn

Anonymous said...

Envy....so envy...your hub sooo romantic leh!

viv said...

haha thanks.. yes Jac has that romantic & soft side of them...

no lah we not perfect couple, sometimes we also have rough patch but try to recon b4 sunset & alway put Christ in our relationship...

Clement said...

Jacky...you spoil market lah.

kidding. well done, bro!!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes