A Breakfast Date

Since we are home bound for a while & I own Keith, my nephew a treat, we invited him & his girlfriend to our place for breakfast. I have not prepared such a spread of breakfast for a long time... the menu includes, garlic bread, home made pan cake with stewed granny pear, bacon & hotdog, scrambled egg, fruit salad, ham & brewed coffee!!

After the yummy breakfast, we tried our hands on Wii. We played Mario Kart, Raving Rabbit & Wii Sports, Wii Play.... I think we got too excited, no I got too excited, swinged the control too high & it hit our ceiling fan string & it hit the light cover & it shattered! We had a rude shock!! I was so thankful that none of us were hurt or injured in any way especially Ezra!! Thank God for His protection!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

(1) that's breakfast for a king!

(2) which game were you playing, girl!?

viv said...

haha we all prince & princess mah!!

we are now playing Mario kart, wii sports & wii play... we just got cooking mama... which I have not try..

Lydia said...

No way... Viv! Didn't you sling it round your wrist?? haha! Thank God that none is hurt :)

My BIL told me that the sling to the control was designed to prevent such thing happen after some cases of pple losing grid of the control and hit the TV while playing... I thought he was kidding me, haha!

I like your BF spread!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes