Ezra got Mail!!

Yes you are reading correctly!! Ezra had his 1st mail in the post!! I opened letter box as usual, a big bright orange envelope caught my attention, thinking it was those marketing flyer. I turn it ard & was surprise it wrote "EZRA CHUANG" I ran upstairs & gave it to Ezra... He took the envelope saying, "It's mine?" He took a look & recognise his name "Yeah mama, E.Z.R.A my name."

I told him to tear it open to see whats inside. It was a sweet birthday card from our church Children Pastor, Aunty Lai Kuan. God bless her heart for the children.See how cheeky & happy Ezra was!!

3 comments:

Shana said...

wow, so next time u can play Lydia's "Elmo got mail" game with Ezra :)

Angie said...

that's nice! :)

Joyce Long said...

that is wonderful..a very big present for Ezra..he is smiling so happy to got his mail... : )

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes