Updates

I have been so busy with work & so not much time or energy to blog... although many things are still happening in our lives!!

Ezra had a new towel wrap for his swim.... look Ezra the "Cape Crusader" with his super soaker!!
Since Ezra started school he has been quite a favourite with his teacher.... being younger & such a sweet talker... he even 'con' his teacher to buy him a drum set!! He can't wait for us to set it up that very evening, he started drumming on it!! He does not need much instructions on how to play!!

Later that evening, both Jac & me were in the room doing our stuff when I heard him playing his drums & singing!! I quickly took out the camera & mgt to video this!! Ezra worshipping God on his drums!!

I was feeling kind of tired & dont feel like going out for lunch on Sat so checked out the fridge & cook baked rice for Ezra. Added chicken chunks, prawn, veg, carrot & onions, mixed it with milk & placed a slice of cheese on top & off it went into the bread toaster. The cheese was a little burnt but the baked rice turned out YUMMY!!. Also pan fried a beef patty as addition protein.

1 comments:

Joyce Long said...

Hi Vivian..

Great catching up with you here..

Wow.Erza is marvellous..he a good musicial..can pair up with Vincent who also into drums lately..

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes