Love Egg & Yummy Cheesecake

It has been a while since I made this very yummy but super fattening non-bake pineapple cheesecake.... It's really simple to do just mix marie biscuit or digestive biscuit with butter as base crust. Blend cream cheese, Nestle cream, pineapple juice, gelatin, sugar and pineapple. When I was doing it last evening, Ezra stood by watching it, he kept asking to taste it!! He licked clean the spoon aft use!! Here's the end product!!

I have seen Angie & MK blog abt making different shaped hard boiled egg which was so amazing to me & many times when I was at Diaso, I just cant find the egg shaper!! We were at IMM & went to Diaso, again tried looking for it but failed.. just when I was abt to give up, I spotted a pack (1 heart & 1 star) which was hanging on the rack among all wrong things!! Someone left it there by mistake & I found it!! God You are so good!! I quickly pay for it...
Once I got home, cant wait to try it.... while boiling the egg, I added some food colouring to the water, hoping to have coloured egg... but that failed (coloured only @ the crack line)!! Anyway, peeled the shell, put it into the mold & soak it in iced water. The result.... not to bad! I am keeping this for Ezra's bkf tml!!

4 comments:

Angie said...

congrats on finding the mould! hahaha!!

Sherilynn said...

You need to add the colorings after you peel off the shell. That pineapple cheesecake look so yummy!

viv said...

haha i brought it to show off to all my sisters..they were quite amazed too but find me bo liao!!

Sherilynn, thanks for that note.. silly me how comne never tot of it... ok will try next time!!

thanks once in a while eat cos its soooo super loaded with FATS!!

Sherilynn said...

Ha ha! My mum said I'm bo liao too when I wanna shape all the hard boiled eggs in her loh bak!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes