Quick Update

Last 2 weeks has been so crazy... very busy with the preparation of Canaan Funfair on Oct 1 to celebrate church & kindergarten anniversay as well as Childrens' Day. A lot of work was put into organizing this. The event was a big success. We were kind of worried when it poured so heavily the night before but come Oct 1... it was cloudy with much breeze!! It was perfect weather. Everyone from church & kindergarten came to help out. It was such a thrilling feeling to see many working together. An estimated over 200 adults + 200 children + 80 teens came for the event!!

For me, it was a good opportunity to mingle with parents and the community!!

After this event, I finally relax and settle back to normal routines & suddenly realised that my trusty administrator last day will be coming Tues!! My pinic button is now on. So much things to do & think!!

Ezra's cough is on & off for almost 1 month liao... we tried chinese medi most times for this round but my patience is getting thin so finally decided to bring him to Dr Tan. Thank God his lungs & ears are cleared but he does have a fairly congested nose which is the trigger for the cough especially in the night!! Praying and claiming complete healing for Ezra, Amen!!

Ezra has been exposed to much Bible songs and he is singing so much these days. He is constantly huming and singing praises to God!! I had to lead worship for Kids Church on Sunday, while I was preparing & listening to songs, Ezra joined me and even followed me witht he actions!! I treasured such times with him.

We have been house hunting, gone some viewing of flats in church area and even at Potong Pasir. Really like a unit in Potong Pasir offered them 25k COV but agent informed us that ower rejected the offer.... kind of feeling sad...

6 comments:

Angie said...

wah!! Potong pasir?! where is it? sorry, you are talking to a complete idiot who has no sense of direction. but i know potong pasir sounds really far.

Jacky said...

hehe...i think you are thinking of Pasir Ris which is at the east corner of singapore.

Potong pasir is only somewhere in between boon keng mrt and serangoon mrt station. =)

stardust said...

My Vince also sufers from nose congestion quite frequently. Better to tackle them fast before the phelgm turn to cough.

For him, I find nose drops do help though I can only use them by force when he is deep asleep. I only apply bit of Euky vapour rub on his chest for night sleeping.

viv said...

haha angie, its is really not far, very near town. its one of the few opposition ward ard with very unique building with slanting roofs ....

stardust, what kind of nose drop you use? Ezra hates it when we touch hsi nose...

stardust said...

Hi Viv,

They can use Otrivin nasal drops for children or Illadin for infants available in open shelves. They help to stop runny nose and harden the phelgm in the nose.

Meekfreek said...

Viv...are you in a hurry to move? If you can wait a while the market will crash and you will be able to pick up a new place for a bargain!

Hope Ezzy gets better soon. My Dr fren told me never to use nasal "spray" as it damages the inside of the nose later cannot smell properly. Not sure of drops though.

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes