Goodbye Nan, Kwai, Neville & Kerryn

Its a sad day for my family... today my sis family is going away to Shanghai for at least 2-3 yrs...

We were at the airport T3 abt 8.15am, many came to send them off, Kwai family, Nan's family, their CG, Sandy, Kerryn's good pals from sch, Neville teacher, Lai Kuan & Brian.... shld have abt 50 odd persons. People were just moving ard & sending their well wishes. Pic were taken & its time to go in.... Hugs were exchanged and tears flowing.... I really dislike these kind of sending off...

Even as I write on my blog, my tears are rolling down... Goodbye Kwai, Nan, Neville & Kerryn... all the best & may God's peace and grace rest upon you as your journey to a new land and adventure. We will be missing you BIG time.

3 comments:

Angie said...

your next holiday destination: SHANGHAI!! Free food and lodging!! heh heh heh~~ cheer up!

Lydia said...

Hi Viv, thanks for visiting my blog :) Is my blog really that difficult to find?? Just check on their profile in the future if you wanna find your commentators' blog ;)

Hey, blogging is one good way of keeping in touch with your sister, she can post pictures and update on their family so you won't miss her so badly then :)

viv said...

haha Lydia, not so much of difficult to find but more of dont know how to find!! I actually sms angie to check & she was the one who told me to click on the name which will connect me to your blog... mt tortoise rite? I just started blogging & still has much to learn...

i was not sure which Lydia it was cos my other sis is also called Lydia!

actually been to Shanghai a couple of times cos other sis was there for 5 yrs!! last time was when i was expecting ezra abt 5 mths!! felt his 1st kick there!!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes