Family Time

We dont feel like going out for dinner this evening so I cooked seafood horfun. Aft dinner, we sat together & watched Veggie tales. It was the story of Daniel who refused to bow to the king & was thrown into the lion dens. Ezra sat on my lap, with him close to me, I told him some of the 'truth' and explain the story to him. Jac also contributed and told him abt staying true to God & He will protect us. It was such a warmth moment & I really treasured such times. It is both our prayers and Ezra would grow up knowing God and fllowing His ways and staying in God's plans for his life. What we can do now is to plant and water these seeds in his life.

2 comments:

Meekfreek said...

Agree with you.

And all your children will be taught by the Lord and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13.

Lydia said...

Good job mommy! And good job daddy too! :)

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes