Jac's In-camp Training

Every year as usual Jac has to report to camp for his regular reservist... last year he had 3 weeks but surprisingly this time is only 3 days... from Mon - Wed. He was packing his bag & stuff yesterday & Ezra was very keen to see all the army things. He tried on his cap, but refused to wear his halmet saying its too big for him. It was too bad I dont have my mini camera to snap pic.

Dear God, I pray for protection over Jac as he's in camp. May he find favour with man & have good fellowship with friends. Whenever he can get rest, may he sleep well. Thank you Lord, in Jesus' name Amen!!

3 days will pass very fast & in a wink he will be back... We are planning to bring Ezra for the Disney show on Fri aftn, Sat dropping Ezra off at a party & we go for a movie!! yeah yeah.

0 comments:

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes