Finally the Holidays!!

I am really up to my neck with sch work.... for the last 2 weeks, everyday when I get into office, it has been like constant flow of parents coming into office to make payment for next yr. If its not parents, it would be my staff coming in with quesitons for next year plans. I am just constantly working, talking, working talking!!

We had a short day yesterday, it being the last day of sch & party for the children. Almost the all team went for lunch at Sizzler, even Jac joined us! It was a good time of chatting. After that we went to KBox to sing our hearts out!! I am not one who sings & I cant read chinese words for nuts but I enjoyed listening!! My staff had a rolling time, some of them really sang their hearts out!! Jenna's hubby joined us after work & he is a joker!! It was an excellent time of bonding with my staff!!

Finally the last day of sch has come & I am so so so looking forward to some rest but plans of going back to sch for meetings are filling up almost every week...

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Are you the principle of the school??

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes