Disney 3 Classic Fairy Tales

Yeah, finally the day for this Mickey mouse show is here. Ezra had a quick nap & we head off to Indoor Stadium. We reached there a little late & the show had started. The 1st story was Snow White. Ezra was a little scared as the lights were dimmed & we had to moved to the last row so as not to disturb the rest. When the magic mirror appeared with special lights & sounds.. Ezra's siren went off!! Jac has to bring him out altogether. After the 1st story, Mickey & gang came out & I quickly went looking for Ezra & true enough, he was thrilled to see Mickey & gang. He mgt to sit thru the 2nd story of Cinderalla.
During the interval, we make the kids pose in front of sme poster to snap pic for memory.

Aft the interval, Ezra was more settled & he was willing to sit on his own!! At the end of the show, he waved & slapped for the crew!!

Here is our crowd for the day.

I need to share an observation I made, We were running late & the outside was quiet empty. I saw a mummy running towards a toddler (maybe abt 3 yrs old) with her helper. Mum took over the girl's hand & said something like "hang ard here, dont go too far away" to the helper & ran off into the stadium. I was a little surprised!! Further down, I saw a couple more helpers sitting ard by themsleves.. must be waiting for their Mdm watching the show inside!! I really dont appreciate this cos I cant understand why do you need to bring your helper out but not bring her into the show. If the ticket is too expensive, dont want to bring her in, than why bring her out at all!! Cant handle the child in the car ride or for that couple of hours!! I am still puzzled!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Glad he enjoyed the show... and I think you mean Ezra "clapped" for the crew right? I re-read a few times and wonder how he "slapped" for the crew :P As for the maid, I'd rather she stay home than loiter ard and mingle with other maids ;)

viv said...

oops yes yes clapped!!

ya lor...

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes