Tag: Fantastic Four

Thanks for the tag, Angie!

Four places I go over and over:
(1) Depot Rd NTUC (sometimes 2-3x a day)
(2) Vivo City (cos its so near)
(3) Suntec City (cos so many shops under 1 roof)
(4) St George's Sheng Shiong

Four people who email me regularly:
(1) Lai Kuan (ministry, jokes etc)
(2) Amanda (work)
(3) Lydia (family matters)
(4) Neville (currently in Shanghai)

Four of my favorite places to eat:
(1) Bendemeer Mkt
(2) Teo Chew Yong Tao Fu @ Syed Alwi Road
(3) Redhill Mkt
(4) Almost everywhere (acording to Jac)

Four places you’d rather be:
(1) NZ - Lake Wanaka
(2) Australia - never been there!!
(3) Japan - Jac's dream holiday destination!!
(4) Canada

Four TV shows/ movies I could watch over and over: (sorry dont know the chinese names)
(1) The Last Breakthrough (abt Doc of No Borders - I was expecting & loved this show)
(2) Grease
(3) Just Like Heaven
(4) To Grow with Love (abt a fat lady - just like me!! hahaha)

Four people I think will respond: this is tough cos most of my blog readers has been tagged liao!!

0 comments:

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes