Cooking - Therapeutic!!

While I was blogging, I realised that many of my recent posts are on food!! I must be stressed cos cooking is a form of stress releaser & its therapeutic for me!! Moreover, the boys were at my place & to go out for a meal is like $50 min!! I tried cooking soya chicken to go with the wanton mee for dinner. take a look @ the chicken!! but it looks better than it taste... i need to improve on the taste!!I was too busy cooking the noodles& Jac dishing it for the kids (cant wait too long if not soggy) that I did not take pic of it.... sob sob

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Yummylicious" :) With some vege, it's a nutritional & economical meal. Wat's more, home-cooked food is MSG free, unlike outside food.

wolfgirl said...

Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks real good... just like the rose chicken at Crystal Jade..

viv said...

thank you but like i said, it looks better than it taste!! haha but the kids have very forgiving taste buds, when i asked them if it is nice, YES YES YES!!

Angie said...

cooking IS theraputic!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes