Cheeky Conversations!!

Ezra was lying on the bed & playing with the pillows & laughing so loudly. I came over & asked
"Where is mummy's cheeky boy""

He laughed out loud & replied "Where is my cheeky mummy!!" faintz**

Later that evening, I recieved an sms from my sis saying that ezra has a very wide vocab stating that he called her girl "fatty bom bom!!" **eyes rolled
I was so shocked cos I have never heard him used such words/ expressions!! I questioned him & asked what did he called Mei jie jie & he repeated the same word!! I asked where did he learnt that from & his reply "Wang lao shi teach me!!" faintz**

Immediately corrected him saying that those words hurts & made jie jie sad so he shld not use which words on others!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

jaimie is in the same phase too! she (1) uses whatever words back on us which we used on her. eg, "naughty jaimie" -- "naughty mama". (2) "accusation" -- everythg was taught by "por-por". i told my mom and she almost fainted. hahahaha!!

viv said...

oh really... that sure brings some relief knowing that others besides him to doing such stuff! kind of funny to hear such conversation but i am trying to sound serious & make it a laughing matter

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes