Ezra's 1st dental visit

I was due to make my crown after the root canel n I thot it's abt time for ezra to visit the dentist. We have been prep talking him. So the appointment is made. I will do my crown which takes abt an hour n he will wait for me, seeing me on the chair. I planned to let him play on my iPhone. But when we got there, Dr Lim turned on the tv n he sat there watching cartoons quietly.

After I am done, it's his appt. Chris attended to him. Again they distracted him with Cars the movie.


They were very patient explaining to him abt the chair the tap the brush the tools etc!


Slowly Chris got him to open his mouth n got it checked.


He has 1 tiny decay between his 2 front teeth, one tiny decay on his upper n lower back teeth. Chris advised that nothing be done but better brushing n close monitoring. After the check, he did a good cleaning up for Ezra!



Throughout the check, ezra co-operated very well, opening his mouth etc. I was pleasantly surprised n very pleased with him. Well done my son!

Chris wanted to see him again in 3 mths. After getting his special spring toothbrush, Ezra happily walked out of the clinic! I asked if he will come back again for uncle chris to check.... His reply was "ya sure I like it!"

5 comments:

Angie said...

coincidentally, we managed to persuade jaimie to pay a visit to the dentist too! so i'll be posting sth of the same title too, soon! hahaha!!

so glad that you posted up the pics. i showed them to jaimie n now she has a better idea of what's going to happen.

i had 2 crowns done for my RCT too. Let's discuss abt our dental experiences when we meet up. hahaha! what a cool conversation topic.

viv said...

Haha I copy you you copy me! Its good to share knowledge n experiences! Just prep talk her n must be positive abt dental visit n never say things like decay rot etc but just for uncle to check n make sure everything is well!

I forget my camera so can only make do with phone not too happy with pic but good enough lah

Anonymous said...

Well done Ezra!
Sandra

wolfgirl said...

Must recommend this dentist.. do all dentists have a screen to play movies???

Well done Ezra.. gotta show RR this post later.

viv said...

haha i dont know lah... but sure can pass you his card tml ok... i like them...i go to them personally... did root canel & crown... no pain!!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes