Bento # 6

Jac enjoyed yesterday's mee goreng bento but true enough it was too much for him!! Being the nice him, he did not want to waste my efforts and kwai kwai finished all!

So today, I made a conscious effort not to pack too big a portion for him... i tried!!

Today bento is brown rice, stir fried 苦瓜 and stewed chicken thigh with sea cucumber and mushroom! I marinated the chicken thigh with oyster sauce, pepper and seasame oil. Put a little oil and fry the chinese spices, ginger and garlic, add the mushroom and chicken, simmer for 1/2 hour, add sea cucumber and simmer for another 1/2 hour. Volia... another delicious dinner for my darling!!

My lunch was a simple stir fried
苦瓜 with sliced beef... also very yummy but not very filling cos I was hungry by abt 4pm!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The chicken sure looks yummy...
Sandra

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes