Bento #2

Jac has been working late these days n we realized that having dinner at 9.45pm is not the best idea. So I decided to start making bento for his dinner so he can take a break n eat in office. His 1st bento was prepared in the morning but it was too rushed for me. Now I will cook dinner the night before instead.

This is his second bento...





Japanese fried rice with cherry tomatoes. Steam tofu with chopped water chestnut m carrot, stir fried veg with chicken meat.

I am finding the boxes a little small n I really need to pack everything very tight! Guess it's time to do some shopping! Yippe!

3 comments:

Angie said...

wah. that means his dinner is cooked 24 hours in advance?

maybe you can make a special delivery of hot bento to his workplace in the afternoon? then his colleagues will go AWWWWWWW....:D

Clement's fav lunchbox is from lock and lock. "manly", locks well and in the right size.

Jacky said...

Haha actually small is good as I try to eat lesser.

viv said...

Ya overnight food! Oops... Good idea will take a look at lock n lock.... Thanks Angie! Haha don't think will deliver for him lah me not so great lah....

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes