Bento #4

Today is a school holiday & I got up to prepare fresh (no overnight) dinner for Jac.

Today menu is spicy fried noodles with prawn, egg omelet, minced meat patty and green spinach. I soaked the Koka noodles in cold water until soften. Add some sliced big onion and chili flakes to the noodles and fry until cooked. The minced meat were marinated with chopped water chestnut, chopped carrot, parsley, salt and pepper than shaped and pan fried with the prawn. I bought some interesting food picks and make a flower with the prawn!!
I arranged the food into the new microwavable lunch boxes and fork and spoon (all newly purchased!) so that it makes it easy for Jac to heat up in the office.
Today bento comes neatly packed into a black carrier (again newly purchased!) with a nectarine! And its all ready to be brought to office!!
After sending Jac off to the door, I cut up some fruits as breakfast & Ezra joined me!!
My dinner is black pepper beef steak with cabbage and black fungus!! Yummy!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

so now i see what are some of the 35 items you bought from Daiso! :D

viv said...

haha you will get to see more stuff...

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes