Bento #3

I think you really need to be creative when doing this!! I am still at this stage where its more of putting food together in a nice manner rather than creating a picture.

Tonight's dinner is left over x2 chicken rice, pork chops, garlic prawn with jap mayo and stir fried veg. I simply pan fry the butterfly prawn and drizzle a little mayo over it. The pork chops are marinated with oyster sauce, pepper and some oil, coated with crushed Meji crackers and flour and deep fried (oops no healthy)
As I am writing this, i hope Jac is taking time off to eat his dinner!!

5 comments:

Jacky said...

Dinner eaten! Yummy, thank you darling.

Anonymous said...

Are the bento boxes microwavable? How does Jacky warm his food?
Sandra

Jacky said...

Either use plates or paper plates Lor. But now that darling spent 70 bucks on daiso items I got a mircowable lunch box. Haha

Anonymous said...

Wow! 70 bucks... now that's like 35 items just for your bento dinner? kekeke.... I'm into salads for lunch so no need to microwave... but good idea to get those nice lunch boxes so at least feel good when i eat out of them...
Sandra

viv said...

aiyo the 70+ is not just for jac bento lah... has other items like 6 jap tea cups, 6 rice seasonings etc!!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes