Bento # 5

I am very excited about today's bento.

I brought home some uncooked yellow noodles from school and decided to cook mee goreng for Jac's bento. I remembered Jac telling me that the spicy noodles were tasty but a bit dry. So I added more water to make it more moist but hopefully not too soggy when he eats. Stir fry the sliced big onions, egg, shredded carrot, cai xin, add the yellow noodles, tomato ketchup and chili sauce and mix well. I spicy up the dish with his name using the mini alphabet cutters from Angie, turned out pretty right?

Besides mee goreng, I also cooked sliced beef with seasame seed and big onion. Vegetable was cauliflower and broccoli with flat beans.

I must admit, today's portion maybe too huge but since all cooked liao don't waste it!! Sorry darling, tomorrow will be a more manageable portion!!

My lunch was chicken nugget with the same veg. I chopped the chicken breast, water chestnut, a little of big onion and parsley. Marinate them with a little salt and black pepper. Shape it and pan fry it with little oil! Yummy!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

the mee goreng looks good leh!!!!

viv said...

Ya its quite tasty n easy to cook try it n bento it more creatively than I can copy!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes