The Apprentice

I was just reading a post by Angie abt her little apprentice for bento making!! I decided to borrow that same title for this post... ok Angie?

Ezra was Jac little apprentice!! I was busy cooking tonight dinner in the kitchen and was asking Jac to take pictures. He took out his BIG camera & got Ezra to hold the sheet to reflect the lights!! I can hear Jac telling him "Ezra, hold it higher, yes yes come nearer!"
These are the pictures of the burger Jac took with Ezra's help!!
This is my dinner - beef burger without the bread! Just as yummy!!

Ezra did such a good job and very soon he was promoted to be the photographer with daddy holding the sheet.
This is the picture of the burger Ezra took!! Not bad... gives a different perspective of the burger!

Yes these burgers were our dinner for the evening!! YUMMY!!

I made our own beef patty - minced beef with chopped onions, button mushroom, salt, pepper and dash of basil.

In our burger, I added egg, butterhead, cheese, sliced cucumber and tomato. I made 6 burgers - Jac, Ezra, my dad, my mum, Siya & even one for Josephine!! But I run out of burger buns & poor Jose had to settle for just white sandwich bread.
Hahaha, amazing this post alone has pictures taken by 4 different persons!! Below are from me!!

Sorry son, you have to eat your veg... like it or not!!
Our burger meal is complete with chilled diet coke!! Oh this picture was taken by Siya...thanks

3 comments:

Joyce Long said...

Wah..that was wonderful..he has daddy genes...

Angie said...

Ezra looks like a pro with the DSLR hung ard his neck!

viv said...

Haha jac just like to expose him to stuff.

Yes I like that pic of Ezra

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes