Yet another eventful day!!

Together with my MIL, we brought Ezra, the girls to catch the movie Bolt.. the super dog. We got our usual pop corn & the kids wasted no time in attacking them....

Its Ezra 2nd cinema movie this holiday... he did well & sat thru most of the movie. At some point he even LOL!! It was Nadine who got scared & sat on Nai Nai lap throughout the show.

After the show, we went shopping for our Port Dickson trip on Wed. I was supposed to buy snacks, noodles, coffee, milo & such.... I bought stuff worth abt $180!! B4 you dropped off from your seat, we have 11 adults & 5 kids!! I am so looking forward to this.

Unlike Stardust, I dont encourage these rides but since they helped me with my supermarket shopping & there is 3 of them(cheapro mummy!!), we granted their wish!!
I was tasked to bake Kuah Lapis for a birthday party in church & since it has been so long since I baked that... better trial & today should be it so we can bring the lapis for the trip!!

Every time I bake, Ezra would come into the kitchen & asked to taste the cream!! His expression & comments "hmmm, mummy this is so yummy... its TASTY! Can I have more!" It warms my heart & love him to the bits for doing that!! While after much layering, the lapis is ready!! The top is a little burnt & the cake is a bit oily.... taste ok but definately need to work on the texture b4 it can be served to the church!!

7 comments:

Shana said...

Wow Wow Wow!!!! Your lapis got standard leh, the layers are so evenly spread (hope u know what I mean)

Lapis is one of my all-time fav. YUMMY :p

Joyce Long said...

Really have to pai ni wei shi fu..it is not easy to make kueh lapis...my mouth is drooling when I look at the pic..

stardust said...

Haha I encourage Vince to sit on kiddy rides to overcome his "fear" of them. He only started to enjoy some time after he turned 2 years old.

Angie said...

WWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
*in Ezra's cute voice* Vivian vivian, your lapis is so tasty, may i have some?

Lydia said...

Your coming trip sounds fun, esp. with that kind of group and snacks and your lapis! Just like a church retreat/camp, I sure love to tag along ;)

Lydia said...

Also... I'M IMPRESSED WITH WHAT YOU CAN BAKE AND COOK! really!

viv said...

thank you ladies.. i enjoyed cooking remb!! but hor i recently view some food blogs!! theirs is super impressive.. mine only considered peanuts!!

my lapis is dont have std yet... will try to perfect more b4 it can be served

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes