While I was ill.....

While I was resting as much as I can @ home & keeping a distance from everyone.... Jac was left with the job of caring, looking aft & playing with Ezra.

Father & son watching TV together....Playing toys together....
Posing together for silly mummy....
Playing badminton together...
Jac wld be patiently teaching Ezra how to hold the racket, how to hold the feather, drop the shuttlecock, swing the racket & hit the ball... When Ezra can't hit, Jac would encourage him & say "Its ok try again, you can do it" When Ezra hits the ball, Jac would clapped his hands & say "Wow you did it!! Well done!"

Very often I am the one losing my cool & getting impatient with Ezra but Jac, he is the one constantly, steadily encouraging & teaching him much skills. Take a peek at the video & father & son played badminton together



As I watch them from the side, I can't help but thank God for blessing me with such a loving husband. Yes Jac may not be the most friendly, outspoken, funny guy but he has so much strength that sometimes still surprises me!! Thank you darling for who you are and all the love & support you showered on this family. I pray that God would lead & guide you as walk in His ways. I love you.

6 comments:

Shana said...

WOW, EZRA CAN SERVE A BADMINTON SHUTTLECOCK!!!!! I'm really impressed! :)

Yes, Jac is just like my hubby, they are the patient one. Whereas I'm the one who always loses my cool :P

Btw, Happy New Year to U & your family!

wolfgirl said...

serving badminton shuttlecock requires very good eye-hand coordination.

Well done!

to increase success rate of badminton service, do it like as if you are serving tennis. toss in the air and hit. Though this is not correct, it is an easier method. It is also easier for kids to return overhead shots rather than underarm shots.

wolfgirl said...

Forgot to add.....Happy Happy 2009!!!

viv said...

Thanks for the tip Wolfie... ok will jac knows so he can 'train' ezra!!

Lydia said...

That is one nice daddy! I could hear Ezra's excitement of playing badminton with his daddy :)

Needless to say, you guys are blessed to have each other, so is little Ezra, you two are his greatest blessing!

viv said...

thanks Lydia... for our wedding... our tag line was "An answered prayer He is to me. The giftest blessing she will always be!!"

Ezra is also a big blessing from God

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes