Mickey Mouse @ T3

Ezra's favourite cartoon character would be Mickey Mouse & friends, next to Diago. So when we learn that Mickey will be at T3 this Sun, we decided to bring him there aft church.

After our Popye's lunch, we walked ard & saw the crew setting up the area. They told us that the queue will start at 3pm. Aft hanging ard the area... doing some drawing, watching the water & a short while at the payground & with no queue in sight, I suggested taking Ezra on the sky train for experience. BIG mistake....
Ezra posing for pic
Waiting for the Skytrain
When we get back aft the ride at 2.40pm, the line was SUPER LONG!! I was so angry with myself but Jac was the cool papaya, joined the line & waited!! He was even having fun with Ezra riding on his shoulders.... I love these 2 men!!
While waiting, we saw CS, Joyce & Cherrlyn. They were too late for the 3.30pm photoshot, the queue has stopped!!

Finally our turn!! After taking the shot, we need to wait 30 mins to get the printed copy!! So we got out soybean milk & went to the viewing mall for Ezra to watch the planes. He loved that!!

5 comments:

Shana said...

Wow, u guys managed to take pic with Mickey & Minnie! Really admire your patience leh..Ezra must be super happy :)

Jacky said...

hehe...already make way there...so as long can queue, just relax and queue lor. I was telling my wife, even if we get fed up also not going to change anything..so might as well maintain a happy mood and queue. :D

Lydia said...

Ok Viv, I just realized that your ah-lao 挺帅的. He looks like Superman with his square feature and a V-shaped build. Maybe Jaimie really understand what "handsome" means, haha!

Jacky said...

*pengz* superman?! i'm so flattered. hahaha

and i believe my 'V' shaped is inverted liao lah. hahaha

viv said...

wow Lydia you made Jac's day! haha he does have a superman t-shirt but think he is now too fat to fly!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes