Play dough & Painting Date @ Vivo

Yes yes Vivo has become our almost regular place for the children's play date!! But we decided to do something different.... play dough & painting!! I almost could not prepare the dough as it was a busy day at church & my mum's place yesterday... but I mgt to make 2 portions of dough for our date!! It was a wet wet morning & after some rounds of sms, all of us agreed that we would proceed to Vivo as planned!! Yeah yeah!! When we got there, Rain & Jaimie's family were there & the kids were running ard!! I took out the play mat & dough for the kids & they stared playing! Cherryn & Izzy joined us shortly. Besides the kids playing, the adults also had a good time with the dough!! Cherryn daddy, CS was very good & created many pretty items like butterfly, carrot etc. I was making curry puff, waffle with strawberry, bacon etc & Angie concluded I must be hungry!! hahahaAfter some time with the dough, Aunty Joyce took out all the pianting stuff & we started painting. It was so fun to see uncle CS painting Cherryn's hands & the 2 of them having so much fun. All the kids did hand printing except Ezra who refused to dirty his hands & prefer to work with his brush!! Oh take a look at these pic, they were all Ezra's friends and taken by him!! After all these activities, we proceeded to Asian Kitchen for our lunch. The beef fried rice is very tasty. We chatted for a while & departed soon as the kids started to get cranky & tired. Before we left, Ezra presented a small Christmas gift from the Chuang Family to our dear forum friends - homemade garlic butter spread (some said its beauty product for the face!! I am not to be held responsible for wrong application!!) I certainly hope they will enjoy a cup of hot tea with the garlic butter toast in the warmth & company of loved ones. Blessed Christmas!!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks for the Xmas gift! :) MF said it in a straight face that I took her words for real!! walau!! hahaha~~

it was a great morning!! thanks!!

Meekfreek said...

I can't wait to try the garlic butter...after Angie tries it first as her overnight beauty mask! Wahahahaha!

viv said...

haha it was funny to hear its face mask!! learn a lesson, next time but put a note to state what it is!! let me know hows the taste!!

Joyce Long said...

heh viv..the garlic spread is yummy..must better than the garlic bread served as pizza hunt..

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes