Panic!!

When I came home last evening, MIL told me that Nadya seems to have HMFD!! I checked her, yes ucler in mouth some spots but looks more like allergy rash. Aft dinner, checked her again, more spots on palm, feet & even bottom!! very high chance of HMFD!! Our panic buttons were pressed!! If she gets, high chance the other 3 kids in the house will kenna!! Even Janek & Anneka may also be exposed!! Sms were sent, all Christmas gatherings are cancelled... sob sob...

We are monitoring the kids closely....until today, the rest of the kids has no obvious signs & we are praying that it will not spread.. Amen!!

6 comments:

Angie said...

oh no!!~~!! scary!! got to wait for 5-10days to confirm everyone else is clear, right?

so sorry to hear that. :( hope everyone else will be ok!

Joyce Long said...

oh dear..really hope it is not. I can understand how you feel as it happen before to cherrlyn during those playgp dates... I pray hard and blessed all the kids stay healthy..nothing happen..and can enjoy this christmas..

Shana said...

hope everyone is alright and it"s just a false alarm :(

Lydia said...

Oh dear... hopefully lots of hand-washings by the other kids would keep them from contracting. Praying for speedy recovery for Nadya and super-natural protection for the rest! Amen!

wolfgirl said...

Hope the kids get well...

Anonymous said...

I hope it is just a false alarm....

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes