Kitty Carnival Japan Wonderful - Izzy 2nd Birthday Party

Ezra had his 1st dresed up party to attend on Sat. Its Japan theme & I had so much trouble thinking how to dress him up!! Some ideas, sushi chef, samurai warrior, even sumo with just a string & diaper cloth (Ezra will kill me for that)!! Finally samurai was chosen.... I went thru some costume in Kids Church props & found a very suitable pcs. Did some unstitching & sewing & finally here's the end product coupled with a sword!! I remembered having this conversion with him... Viv " Son, sat when we go to Izzy party, you must wear whatever mummy dressed you up ok" Ezra "Dress? But I am a boy!!" He was has not fully understand the concept of dressed & tot I am going to make him wear a dress!! Sat finally came, Ezra did well & allowed me to dress him up & off we went to MF house. I was glad the taxi uncle asked where is the Samurai going!! We were the first few to arrive....Her place was so beautifully decorated with all the japanese style lanterns & such. The Hello Kitty cake was so pretty... almost too pretty to be eaten!! Uncle Jeff started playing on his guitar & all the kids picked their musical instrument & joined him. That was FUN!!

Ezra, Jaimie & new friend Faith
Everything went well until the very talented & funny balloon man arrived!! Ezra had some bad experience with balloons bursting in his hands or close proximity & now he is terrified of balloons!! Once he saw the balloon man & him pumping the balloons, his reaction with tears in eyes "Mummy, very scary!" It was hide & seek with the balloon man since!! If he is out of the house, Ezra will be found inside, if he moves into the house, Ezra wants to go out!! I could hardly take any pic of all the happening! but there is a very nice pic of son & me which MF has taken...Thanks MF!!Ezra playing on the drums while hiding from Balloon man!!
But it was still a very enjoyable party with great company & great food!! Thanks Uncle Jeff, Aunt Liana & Blessed birthday Izzy!!

4 comments:

Lydia said...

Hi Viv, your thoughts of dressing Ezra up as Sumo is hilarious! haha! Hey, your little samurai warrior is getting more handsome! That taxi uncle must have made your day huh?!

viv said...

yes yes i was very pleased with the costume & happier that it was recogniable!!

Ya the idea of sumo is good rite!! so easy to put together!! when i told angie she has the same reaction!!

Anonymous said...

It is simply matchless topic

Anonymous said...

Bravo, seems to me, is a remarkable phrase

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes