I want to sit airplane!!

This post came a few days late cos mummy has been busy!! This happended on Sat... Mummy said that Keith gor gor is flying to Shanghai to visit yee yee Nancy & we are going to the airport to send him off & have breakfast!! But for me its the BIG space to run & airplanes to view!!

We had Kaya toast & my favourite soft boiled eggs & mum told me that I shld not have soft boiled eggs tml morning b4 church as my quote has max out. When we send Keith gor gor to the glass panel, he did not even turn around & waved bye bye to me!! Mummy said its so typical of teenagers!!


Together with Nadine, we went to the viewing mall. There's a huge ginger breadhouse with lots of candies inside...YUMMY!
I was very excited to see all the HUGE SIA planes. I called them papa planes & there were also a few babies planes... Daddy was pointing out to me some planes what were taking off & others touch down. After seeing a few of those, I told papa "I don't want to see the planes anymore, daddy, I want to sit inside!!" Daddy promisd me that we will save up & go for a ride next time!! That's yee yee Linda with Nadine

0 comments:

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes