I am a pre-schooler now!!

Mummy & daddy has been telling that I am starting school in Term4. But I had too much fun & junk at Austin Hills and was coughing very badly so mummy had to keep me at home. But on Thursday, mummy thinks I am fit for school.

Mummy got up early to prepare my breakfast which I ate in the car ride to school, Canaan Church Kindergarten.
Daddy was with me the last 2 days. I was constantly saying to daddy "Daddy carry me".
I was really sobby during the praise time & insist that daddy stay by my side & refused to join the rest of the children. Today, daddy even had to bring me 1 side to 'lecture' me. After that my teacher carried me away despite my protest!! After that daddy disappeared into the toilet for the longest time!! I was ok after a while but stick to my teacher all day!!
I did some colouring today in class, I sat right in front of my teacher. She was telling me a joke & I laughted!! I am starting to enjoy going to school!!
I am listening very closely to my teacher!! We are getting ready to go home!! Yeah yeah maybe I will cry again on Monday...

1 comments:

Angie said...

Ezra looks so big-boy in his uniform!!!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes