Dinner # 5

Well this is my 'last' dinner this week cos we are heading for Austin Hill, JB tml with all my Hun family troop (total of 26 pax). Its a farewell trip to send off my third sis, Nancy & family. Its really sad & we are going to miss them BIG time...they are so much a part of our lives! My brother in law had a posting to Shanghai & they are leaving in Oct once Neville finished his PSLE.
Since its my last dinner, decided to make it elaborate with 3 dishes...

1. Sweet corn soup
2. Herbal chicken tigh
3. Chinese cabbage w beef (left over)

Ezra was really hungry & asked to be seated on his high chair QUICK!! I opened his portion of herbal chicken & he went "Wow, thank you mummy" Hearing that just melts my heart, he has been so appreciative of the effort I put in. We all finished our food & Jac did the washing up of dishes which i hated!! Thanks darling.

I really enjoyed getting into the kitchen & cooking meals for my loved ones...

2 comments:

Joyce Long said...

Viv..you are really a good chef..thumbs up!!!

viv said...

Thanks Joyce... it is all pick up over the years... I am sure you are also a very good & creative chef!!

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes