Dinner # 4

We had a shopping trip planned to buy goodies for church upcoming funfair on Oct 1 to celebrate Children's Day, church & kindergarten anniversary. We met at 1oam in church & was on our way! Our stop was Mustafa which has so many things to look & see... can be quite overwhelming!! Anyway we mgt to top up some of our blessing dips prizes with oven & DVD players.

Lunch was a delicious Hainanese Chicken rice stall, Chin Chin. We had prawn roll, pork chops, chicken, mixed veg & gu chai.

So for dinner, we decided simple maggie noodles with prawn, veg, home made dumpling should be it.
We are bringing Ezra, his 2 jie jies & Janek to Fidgets tml morning. I am trying to convince myself to get up early to prepare their lunch bento!!

0 comments:

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes