Dinner # 3

Jac met his friend to discuss some biz opportunties at Funan. So off to IT Mall once Ezra got up from his nap. We walked ard & I bought a Sharp fax machine for my office. It was good that we remembered we need to buy a suitcase the usual one we used is now in Japan & will not be back in time for our Hun family retreat to Austin Hills this Friday!! So we got a 25" suitcase & hoping that all our stuff can be packed into it!

We headed to Bt Merah Library to return & borrowed more books! Daddy chose most of the books. We even got him a Time for School book to prepare him for sch next week!
Here's Ezra's catch!!




I also borrowed to fiction books & 2 cook books for more ideas!!




Menu for dinner @ Tuesday
1. Fried Udon with musroom
2. Stir fried beef with snow peas & onions
3. Fried dumpling

It's my 1st attempt at cooking udon, a little too dry & thank God for the yummy sauce from the beef.
Ezra's complete bento!! Jac took a very nice udon pic but the 2nd pic can see the beef & dumpling!!
Jac is off work for now and we are really enjoying family time together. I think Ezra's love language is quality time cos he is always looking forward to spending time with us & he will be very happy & excited!! hahaha maybe that's with all kids his age!!



2 comments:

Angie said...

hi viv, you hv been tagged! :)

viv said...

huh? what you mean by tagged?

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes