Dinner # 2

We had a very relaxing Monday morning at Vivo with Joyce, Angie, Stardust & Wolfgirl doing some Art session. I will blog it when Jac's pics are ready!

Menu for dinner
1. Jap rice
2. Pan fried salmon
3. Soup w carrot, mushroom, greens
4. Boiled prawn & quail's egg
5. Plum & pulasan
I bought the rice seasoning from Diaso as suggested by Angie & the rice taste YUMMY!! I also got some the cutie picks to decorate the bento!! Ezra loves salmon & he finished all his dinner!!

For us, we had black beans salmon head & soup... we also finished everything

0 comments:

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes