Day 3 of Pre-Nursery

Today is Ezra's third day at the Nursery. I must say he did very well especially since it is the first day after the weekend.

Upon arriving at the school compound he started to be a bit sticky to daddy again. But I stay firm and told him to walk in to his class and promise to hold his hand. Manage to bring him all the way to the entrance where they check the temperature and signs of HFMD. After that he started to be a bit more fussy.

So no choice but to stay and talk to him for awhile. Finally manage to get him to go put down his water bottle and bag. And it was at that moment the teacher take over. However, a few seconds later he spotted his mummy and start to cry for her. End up the teacher have to carry him away to pacify him. At this point, the daddy have to take the que and leave school.

Overall, I would say he did well for the third day. Well done Son!

1 comments:

Joyce Long said...

Bravo..so glad to read that Ezra adjusted so well..am sure he everyday he looks fwd to go to school to play with his new frens..

This is my online journal of things, events, happenings in my life. This will also be a online inheritance I leave for my dearest hubby Jacky & lovely son, Ezra.
 
Copyright 2009 Viv's Diary All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes